The CVA Board of Directors is pleased to announce the reopening of our weekly Saturday Public Session program. The Public Session will resume on Saturday, June 27th, 2020.
Due to County Pandemic regulations, there will be significant changes to how CVA offers the Public Session program. These changes will allow CVA to deliver the shooting experience that the Public has come to enjoy while still adhering to County safety requirements.
Facemasks are a requirement to be on the Range. Please be sure to bring your own mask to use while on the CVA Range.
Please review the Public Session Archery section of our WEB site for children age requirements, cost, and location details. Please note that we do not offer reservations.
CVA’s Public Session will have two 2-hour shooting sessions:
- Session 1 starts at 8:30am and once full no new shooters will be allowed on the range. If Session 1 is not full we will accept new archers into the Session until 9:45am, after which the Session is closed. Session 1’s shooting ends at 10:15am.
- Session 2 starts at 10:30am and once full no new shooters will be allowed on the range. If Session 2 is not full we will accept new archers into the Session until 12:45pm, after which the Session is closed. Session 2’s shooting ends at 1:00pm.
Please be sure to note each Session’s start and end times so you don’t come to the range and cannot shoot that day due to the range being full.
CVA Members, we are opening up Member shooting at the Public Session with the understanding that:
- Public attendees will have range and shooting priority. Due to limitations of the area and distancing requirements, if more public attendees show up, then we will ask members to relocate their shooting to other range areas.
- Members are asked to shoot at the 18M distance or the longer target butts. The 5M and 10M lines are reserved for the public.
- Please note that the 30M and 40M targets will remain closed due to distancing at the 10M line
- Masks are required during Public Session and can be removed while shooting.
CVA is excited to be able to offer our Public Shooting program again and hope to see you there!