- Written by Kurt Hoberg
Scheduled for March 9-10, 2019
The Pacific Coast Archery Festival is not just a tournament, it is an event designed to bring together a diverse set of archers to share in the sport that they love.
Given the unique facilities we have at Conejo Valley Archers in Simi Valley (64-acre range with 3 venues) we are offering 3 tournaments over 2-days (NFAA 900 round, 25 target 3D and an NFAA 28 target field round), for your archery enjoyment.
Now, what makes an “Archery Festival” different from just a “tournament?”
- We have designed the event to have three tournament formats which bring archers together that often don’t cross paths (i.e. many target archers have never shot a 3D course)
- It is a way for the archery community to come together and share in our love of the sport, like no other event.
- Shoot all three tournaments and you have the opportunity for bragging rights as the Pacific Coast Archery Festival Grand Champion!
- Encourage clubs to set up a hospitality tent for your team. Hang out with your buddies and make new friends with surrounding clubs. Hand our literature about your club and upcoming events.
- Archery related vendors can set up booths to show or sell merchandise. Vendors, please contact Clark Pentico at the email or phone number below.
- Various archery demonstration during the day.
- You can shoot 1, 2 or 3 tournaments over 2 days.
So, if you are looking for a new archery experience, this might be just what you need. Come on out to the 2019 Pacific Coast Archery Festival.
RV (full hookup) park and camping available next to the range at Tapo-Canyon Park (camping reservations recommended) http://www.ventura.org/inland-parks/tapo-canyon-simi-valley
Free on-site dry camping is available on the range in designated areas.
Vendors, clubs, business and archery related organizations are welcome to set up booths, but please contact us so we can reserve spaces for you.